AP Intermediate 2nd Year Supplementary Exam Hall Tickets Download 2018 – Jnanbhumi.ap.gov.in
The Board of Intermediate Education Andhra Pradesh is established in 1971, Nampally, Hyderabad. The board takes the responsibility in conducting all the exams for 1st and 2nd-year students. It takes the full authority in all the educational activities in all the colleges over AP it also takes the ability in the devising of courses of study, prescribing syllabus, conducting examinations, granting affiliations to colleges and, providing direction, support and leadership for all educational institutions under its jurisdiction.The BSEAP board gives full support to the students through a process of the complete academic year.
Board of Intermediate Education every conducts the practical tests from February to the 2nd year inter students. And the final exams will be scheduled and conducted in the month of March 2018. So for both the Government and Private College the senior inter exams will be in the month of March.
So to write the exam the students need hall tickets or admit card. In order to attend the exam, the student should take the hall ticket to the examination center. And the results will be released in the month of May every year. The official websites are, bieap cgg gov in, www bieap org, www bieap gov in.
BIEAP Intermediate 2nd Year Supply Exam Hall Ticket 2018
- Name of Education Board: – Board of Intermediate Education Andhra Pradesh
- Name of Examination: – AP Intermediate 2nd Year Exam 2018
- Examination Date: – 3rd Week of May 2018
- Category: – Hall Ticket / Admit Card
- Official Link: – https://jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in/SecondYearHallTickets.edu
AP Inter 2nd Year Supplementary Hall Ticket 2018 Download
Andhra Pradesh State Board of Intermediate Education will be issuing the hall tickets 2018 for both inter 1st year and 2nd year respectively. So the hall ticket is essential for attending the exam. The issue of hall tickets will be done for annual public examination tests in before the practical tests. The students need to download the hall ticket from the official websites. You can download the AP Intermediate 2nd year Hall Ticket 2018 from sites like www.bieap.cgg.gov.in, www.manabadi.com, www.Schools9.com. Once you download the hall ticket, then you must take a print a to make a hard copy take yours.
The hall tickets can also be collected at the respective colleges which will be issued by the college authority. The students need to take the hall ticket to the examination hall. Otherwise, they will not be allowed to write the exam.
AP Inter 2nd Year Hall Tickets are Released along With Ap Intermediate 1st Year Exam Hall Ticket So All AP Senior Colleges students need to collect their hall tickets at your colleges where you are studying or can download from the official website like www.bieap.cgg.gov.in. Follow:- Ap Intermediate Results
Ap Intermediate 2nd Year Hall Ticket 2018 are Released Download:- https://jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in/SecondYearHallTickets.edu
Note: 1) Candidates are instructed to verify their exam centre well in advance
2) Hall-Ticket should be preserved till he/she receives pass certificate
3) Downlaoded Hall-Ticket is valid with the Signature of the Principal Only.
4) Candidates should occupy the seats allotted to them in the examination hall by 8.30 A.M.
5) Candidates reporting after 8.45 A.M. will not be allowed into the examination Halls.
How To check Andhra Pradesh Intermediate 2nd year Hall Ticket 2018
- First of all, visit BIEAP official web home page official site
- Need to enter your valid 1st Year Hall Ticket Number
- Select your stream particularly General/Vocational
- Select your name and admission number and mode of joining procedure
- Need to click the SUBMIT button.
- Once you click on submit, then the hall ticket will be displayed on the screen.
- You can check and download the Hall ticket.
Contact Ap Intermediate Board Details
If any of the students faces any problem during the download of hall ticket, hen they can contact the board of intermediate education by contacting through the information provided below. On contacting the board will take the full access in issuing a hall ticket to you and solve your problem.
1. Board of Intermediate Education
2. Govt. of Andhra Pradesh
3. Vidhyabhavan, Nampally
4. Hyderabad – 500001
5. Andhra Pradesh, India
6. Fax: 91-40-24732101
7. Email: email@example.com
BIEAP Department Related Mail Id’s
1. Academic – firstname.lastname@example.org
2. General -email@example.com
3. Accounts – firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Exams – email@example.com
5. Scholarships – firstname.lastname@example.org