AP Intermediate 1st Year Supplementary Exam Hall Ticket Download 2018 – Jnanbhumi.ap.gov.in
The Board of Intermediate Education Andhra Pradesh is an official Board of Education. And this provides education for Intermediate in the state of Andhra Pradesh in the country India. The board was established in 1971. It takes the full authority in all the educational activities in all the colleges over AP. The board conducts exams for both 1st and 2nd-year students respectively every year. The candidates who had applied for the Intermediate exam can download the AP Inter Hall Ticket 2018 from the official web portal.
BIEAP Intermediate 1st Year Examination Hall Tickets 2018 Released
- Name of Education Board: – Board of Intermediate Education Andhra Pradesh
- Name of Examination: – AP Intermediate 1st Year Supply Exam 2018
- Examination Date: –28th February 2017 to 17th March 2018
- Category: – Hall Ticket / Admit Card
- Official Link: – https://jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in/FirstYearHallTickets.edu
AP Inter 1st Year Supply | Betterment Hall Ticket 2018 Download
The Andhra Pradesh Junior Intermediate Hall Tickets will be available in February 2018. The date may vary based on the schedule of the colleges. The candidates are requested to download the AP Inter 1st Year Hall Ticket for Inter exams as early as possible. So once you download the hall ticket then you need can directly go to the examination hall in the dates prescribed by the board. The examination authority will not take any responsibility in sending the hall ticket by post to any individuals. The hall tickets must be available only through online download online or collect at their respective colleges. So candidates can download the hall ticket by entering the candidate user ID and Password.
Once the Andhra Pradesh State Board of Intermediate Education releases the intermediate hall tickets, then the students will try to download them. The hall tickets can be downloaded from different official sites like www.bieap.cgg.gov.in, www.manabadi.com, www.Schools9.com. The hall ticket can be downloaded in any of the official websites by the students.
AP Inter 1st Year Exam Hall Tickets are Released along With Ap Intermediate 2nd Year Exam Hall Ticket So All AP Junior colleges students need to collect their hall tickets at your colleges where you are studying or can download from the official website like www.bieap.cgg.gov.in. Follow:- Ap Intermediate Results
Ap Intermediate 1st Year Supplementary Hall Ticket 2018 are Released Download:- https://jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in/FirstYearHallTickets.edu
Note: 1) Candidates are instructed to verify their exam centre well in advance
2) Hall-Ticket should be preserved till he/she receives pass certificate
3) Downlaoded Hall-Ticket is valid with the Signature of the Principal Only.
4) Candidates should occupy the seats allotted to them in the examination hall by 8.30 A.M.
5) Candidates reporting after 8.45 A.M. will not be allowed into the examination Halls.
How To check Andhra Pradesh Intermediate 1st Year Hall Ticket 2018
- Step 1: First, you have to go to the Official Website of the Board of Intermediate Education Andhra Pradesh i.e. bieap.cgg.gov in
- Step 2: Then, you have click on the “Login” Option which is present at the Left Side of the Website.
- Step 3: Next, you have to BIO Login using your 10th Clas Hall Ticket Number & Date of Birth.
- Step 4: After that, you have to select your streams such as General or Vocational.
- Step 5: Next, you have to enter the Roll Number [ Hall Ticket Number ] .
- Step 6: Then you have to Select the “Get Details” Option to Download the Hall Ticket.
- Step 7: Finally your Hall Ticket appears on the Screen. Click on the Print Out Option & Take a Print Out.
If any of the students faces any problem during the download of hall ticket then they can contact the board of intermediate education by contacting through the information provided below. On contacting the board will take the full access in issuing a hall ticket to you and solve your problem.
1. Board of Intermediate Education
2. Govt. of Andhra Pradesh
3. Vidhyabhavan, Nampally
4. Hyderabad – 500001
5. Andhra Pradesh, India
6. Fax: 91-40-24732101
7. Email: email@example.com
BIEAP Department Related Mail Id’s
1. Academic – firstname.lastname@example.org
2. General -email@example.com
3. Accounts – firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Exams – email@example.com
5. Scholarships – firstname.lastname@example.org