Ap Intermediate 1st Year Exam will be conducted by the board of examination every year. The Andhra Pradesh intermediate board of education will take the completely take the responsibility of the exam. The inter 1st-year exam will be conducted in the month of march 2017. All the details of the exam for inter 1st year will be available on the official website, Bieap.gov.in. Or bieap cgg gov in . So the students can log into the site and check for latest updates and everything regarding the examination. The Examination board has released the Time Table of Intermediate Examination in the November Month 2017. The students can download the time table in a pdf file format which can be downloaded from the official website.
AP Intermediate 1st Year Exam Schedule 2018
- Organisation Name: Board of Intermediate Education (BIEAP)
- State of Examination: Andhra Pradesh
- Exam Name: Ap Inter 1st Year Examinations
- Examination Date: 28th February 2017 to 17th March 2018
- Hall Ticket Date: End Of February 2018
- Board URL: bieap.gov.in
AP Intermediate 1st Year Examination Time Table 2018
The students who are appearing for intermediate exams are eagerly waiting for the Timetable 2018. The time table has been released in the month of November 2017. The official website to download the time table is www.bieap.gov in. And it is clear that the inter 1st-year exam will be conducted by the board in the month of February 2018.
The exams will be from February 28th 2018 to March 17th 2018 which has been officially announced by the board of intermediate examination. The Andhra Pradesh Board will release the Hall Ticket or the Admit card of Intermediate 2087 Exam just before 12 Days of Practical and Theory Exam. Also Check :- Download Ap Inter 1st Year Previous Question Papers
AP Inter 1st Year Exam Time Table 2017
|AP Inter First-year Time Table|
|28-02-2018 [ Wednesday ]||Part -2 Second Language|
|3/3/2018 [ Saturday ]||English Paper-1|
|6/3/2018 [ Tuesday ]||Maths Paper-1a
|8/3/2018 [ Thursday ]||Maths Paper-1b
|10/3/2018 [ Saturday ]||Physics Paper-1
Classical Language Paper-1
|13/3/2018 [ Tuesday ]||Chemistry Paper-1
|15/3/2017 [ Thursday ]||Geology Paper-1
Home Science Paper-1
Public Admninstration paper-1
Bridge Course Maths Paper-1 (for BPC Students)
|17/3/2018 [ Saturday ]||Modern Language Paper- 1
Geography Paper – 1
How to Check the BIEAP Inter 1st Time Table 2018
- Go to the official website of the intermediate board, www.bieap.gov.in
- In the website go to the AP Board Intermediate Inter 1st/ Junior Inter Exam Timetable 2018 link.
- Once you find it then click on the link and then click on the download option.
- Then the date sheet will be downloaded which will appear in PDF format.
- So, you can now, you can download the date sheet and save it for future use.
Download Ap Intermediate Exam Hall Ticket :- Ap Inter 1st Year Exam Hall Ticket 2018
Exam Preparation Tips For Inter 1st Year Exams:
Here are some of the tips provided for the students that may be helpful for them to know how to prepare for the exam and score good percentage.
- The best suggestion for the students to prepare well for the exam is to choose the tough subject first to study so that it will be easier for studying for the exam during the exam time.
- Time management is on of the important point for all the students. They should keep this in mind when they are preparing for the exam.
- The students should make sure that they complete all the portion of the subjects before the commencement of examination and use the day before exam time for revision purpose.
- Make sure that you go through all the important topic in the subject and cover the scoring topic without fail.